Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Lego Challenge

Ni Hao Ma!

I was really lucky my dad got me Lego for my birthday this year. During the lockdown last year I didn't have any lego and missed out. Here are my creations. 


Tuesday:
Create an instrument.

                                   I made an electric guitar, I sent this photo to my uncle Seta.
                                    He is a music teacher he liked that I added a whammy bar.


Wednesday:
Lego Frame
I'm going to send this to my dad for fathers day.


 Thursday:
Make a Catapult

I looked on youtube for help. I found this video. See if you can make one.



This was fun. here is my video from goosechase.


Friday
Create an animal

I made a dinosaur a bunny and a duck.

 The easiest one was the duck. the hardest one was the bunny.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maiyah
    I enjoyed having a look at all the different things you have been up to. It looks like you have been very creative and super busy! Which activity did you like the most and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Ryan,
    I like the quizzes because I could see if my mum knew the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Maiyah,
    It is awesome to see all your wonderful creations. I really liked your picture frame it was great to see you had included a picture in it too! What other lego creations do you enjoy making?
    Ngā Mihi Nui,
    Miss Short

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora ano Maiyah.
    Your blog posts and the things you are doing at home are just awesome. I love how you are doing so many cool learning tasks and having fun while you are doing them.
    The quality of your blog posts is also impressive. I really like that you explain what you are sharing and what you have done.
    Ka mau te wehi! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete