Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Covid 19 Journal Writing


MY WRITING JOURNAL


Today I am going to tell you about my journal I keep all the things that I did every day in lockdown. It has my favorite superhero, Black Panther, on it. I have to write in it before I go to bed. I write all the funny things and sad things in there. I even write how silly MJ is. This is my day 5 entry.



The good part is when I go back to school the teacher will say to write what we did in the house for the last four weeks. I will know what to write I think I will do the most pages with lots of detail in it so my teacher can say it's awesome. I could write a book one day. Maybe even be the best writer in the world. When I grow up I would like to be an author. Kids can read my writing from around the world.
I believe if I make it through school and work hard it will come true people might not believe me but I say to my self I can do it.



This is the Tik Toks MJ and I did on day 5 of lockdown. What do you think of my acting skills?

3 comments:

  1. Maiyah, what a great post! You have shared some great things here. It is great that you have a diary where you keep all your ideas and also it will definitely help when we go back to school. I really enjoyed the tic tok video. I have been doing some tik tok dances lately as well. Have you learnt any dances yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maiyah.
    You have been doing some awesome work and learning from home. My favourite part has to be the 'Darling, my hair is the view'. Ahahaha. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Mj and Maiyah.

    ReplyDelete