Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My Cake

This blog is about how I made my cake.

Last week Mrs. Templeton said we had to make something of Jacinda Ardern our Prime Minister
so I made a chocolate cake of her face. First I made the cake mix for the head.  It is my family recipe Then I put it in the oven while it was in there I rolled the fondant out. It took me a while fondant it is kind of like playdough. After I put the fondant on the cake to be the face. My Mum got me some edible markers ages ago and I finally got to use them to draw her eyes and nose and mouth. coloured it in and piped the hair which was made out of chocolate icing and put on a flower crown it was fun! 




This is my finished Jacinda Ardern do you think it looks like her? I wrote her a letter too. I hope she sees it one day.

4 comments:

  1. Mayiah, this is very clever! I don't know if you saw on the news recently one of New Zealand's celebrities attempted to make a cake to look like Jacinta. Your cake is so much better! I think it looks just like her. Well done. Did you end up eating the cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that cake looked scary. I gave the cake I made away. I also added my letter I did today for Jacinda Ardern.

      Delete
  2. Mayiah, WOW that is a impressive cake.

    ReplyDelete