Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Taha Hinegaro

Annyeonghaseyo from Korea!

Here is my reflective writing for today.

Today I woke up at 7am and went to Hagley to walk. On the walk, we did some goose chase. After the walk, we went to McDonald's to have some breakfast. I had a hash browns breakfast burger and hot chocolate, then we went back home to eat and after that, I did my class talk.

Then I did steps web. I did a game called symbols. Its where you have to connect the right words to each other. Each one you get right you get a point. If you get  it wrong you get no points

After I recorded myself reading 2 books on  Epic. The first one is called dance dance dance. It is about a donkey that dances but the bee said that he's not really dancing because is there's no music.


The next book is called underwear. it is about vegetables wearing underwear. it was funny. The onion made me laugh because it had serious underwear on.



When I go back to school I look forward to reading with my friends and learning from my teacher.









1 comment:

  1. hi Maiyah it david I like your blogs
    because you did detail you can do more blogs

    ReplyDelete