Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday May 12th work

Fakaalofa atu from Niue


Here is my work for today.
Mr. Boyd told us to pick one link from the music choice board and create a slide about it.
I picked Elements of music.


This is my other slide about Maori instruments. I picked 3 instruments that looked cool to me. Maori songs tell stories. their instruments bring people together or copy other sounds in nature.


I also learned a Maori stick game Ti rakau to play with my mum singing a New Zealand folk song
called E Papa Waiari enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Hi maiyah,
    it's me Bea your best friend I like this one so that's why i pick this but maiyah i like the first one at the top song maybe next time u add more so i can know how to do it and maybe u should record yourself doing it.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete